Wednesday, October 28, 2009

fucking hell.
i am sick of this mentality
that it is a bother to be someones friend, or answer a call or talk. when did everyone started to feel so burdened by everything.
id always thought you should at least be kind to the people you supposedly DO like.
i am sick of feeling
like everyone is letting their anger at themselves and everything simmer deep down
then letting it all out at me
you are not making me cry the way you might want to
you are just boring me with your meladramatics and childish ways.
grow up
adults
and start taking responsability for your own horrible lives
that you have built from years of bad decisions.
you treat yourself like crap
so why shouldnt i.

i am not the problem child, you are the problem parent adult friend. i know edsactly how my insides work
so stop trying to twist my guts around, ohkaye?

No comments: