i know it is not quite new years yet, but i think perhaps i am more inclinated for such things at the moment then i will be later. thus the usual year-gone-by-meme. oh how i have missed you pointless questions.
1. Was 2009 a good year for you? Why?
in ways yes. i learned a bit more perhaps, made some lovely new friends and started persuing some study which is good always.
2. What was your favorite moment of the year?
quiet moments. spending time with people who are not a bore or efortsome. things like just sitting and speaking, having coffees with gel in the morning before tafe.
3. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
an instance of forcefulness, inapropriate behaviour, like things better left forgoten
4. Where were you when 2009 began?
playing guitar hero at home by myself. yeah.
5. Who were you with?
me and my xbox
6. Where will you be when 2009 ends?
at a friends house party, tipsy eyed and mystified. perhaps
7. Who will you be with when 2009 ends?
friends that are not from school. a distinct distincition between the two groups. peolpe i have met out and about, have used my charms upon and whom have charmed me in turn
8. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions of 2009?
i think it was to be braver, and i was indeed a slight bit braver this year. i am still lil cowardly, but things like that can be hard, no? at least conscience doesnt make a coward of me,thats for sure
9. Do you have New Year's Resolution(s) for 2010?
take more photographs, paint more paintings. goto the art gallery and be inspired! dont sit at home all day watching dvds, perhaps get better sleeping patterns.
pet a kitten.
10. Did you fall in love in 2009?
i am a silly fickle sort of lady. i think i fall in love far to much for common sense. i felt strong emotions for a few
11. If yes, with who?
12. If yes, do they know?
deep down, i think so
13. Are you still in love with them?
to an extent?
14. You regret it?
i regret most emotions of the sort. being happy with oneself is so much easier and safer
15. Did you break up with anyone in 2009?
16. Did you make any new friends in 2009?
yes! i tried really hard with some friends of friends, the sort of people who are sweet and always bright.
17. Who are your favorite new friends?
some friends from tafe, pat, sammy
18. What was your favorite month of 2009?
i have no concept of time, and its relation to space
19. Did you travel outside of your country of residence in 2009?
i never have done so, i have high hopes however
20. How many different states / provinces did you travel to in 2009?
21. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2009?
in a way. noone who wasnt worth loosing.
23. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2009?
star trek, zombieland, i love you man
24. What was your favorite song from 2009?
yeah yeah yeahs - hysteric
kate walsh - your song
phoenix - 1901
25. What was your favorite record from 2009?
its blitz!, brand new eyes
26. How many concerts did you see in 2009?
oh man i dont even know. not that many
27. Did you have a favorite concert in 2009?
28. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2009?
less then the previous year
29. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2009?
30. How many people did you sleep with in 2009?
31. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
a number of things. i have an acute sense of guilt, sometimes for things that re not even bad
33. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2009?
i dont really recall. people who dont admit to lying when they have been caught out are a big hate of mine, but nothing of the sort comes to mind
34. Did you treat somebody badly in 2009?
yes. mostly through being too shy to leave the house and neglecting friends
35. Did somebody treat you badly in 2009?
36. How much money did you spend in 2009?
i have no idea, how edsactly am i expected to calculate that?
37. What was your proudest moment of 2009?
seeing my art in frankie, by the kindness of my lovely friend mel stringer.
38. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009?
sharing thoughts that should not be shared. sometimes my brain to mouth filter is non-existant, and it sadens me to shock others
39. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2009 and change something, what would it be?
probably go back in time and not become friends with one or two people, to avoid all that came after
40. What are your plans for 2010?
continue tafe, start building port folios, improve my hug technique
Thursday, December 24, 2009
i dont really enjoy cristmas. i find it to be a supreme anti-climax, more expectation then anything. and as a rule i find expectations to be mostly dissapointing. having said that i got myself the following and i feel like the day might not be so dissapointing, cause hey, at least i know what im like.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
something about girls with bright orange red hair fascinates me!
i have not posted for a while, i hope it has not bean lamentable or even noticable for those who read these words.
i have been staying in as per usual, learning slowly, drawing rarely.
christmas is such an ordinary thing.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
is it so selfish to think perhaps
you are capable of making someone more happy
then the person their thoughts are already preoccupied with?
perhaps it is concieted
i wish i was not so callow and cowardly.
more capable of honesty
of taking that hart by the horns
andwhipering so soft and sweet
how i adore him so
and how i hope for nothing more then his infinit happyness
some people are just too brilliant
the kind to make a girl sigh and sorrow
to make her wish to strongly
that things might perhaps be different
i just cant see why
someone would abandon another
to hold a hand so wet and wilted as mine
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
finally making art again
reaching deep on down, pulling back these bones and bloods and bringing up something soft and sticky sweet.
how i have missed you
more specifficly, this is a band poster done upon the request of a good friend
the actual bands playing and very brutal, it is worth mentioning
and nowhere near as pansy as my weak willed art would imply.