Sunday, March 7, 2010

always sunny in my heart




oh man
i am being so obsessed with always sunny in philadelphia lately. sometimes i think things are to brilliant for my comprehension and i am left in this sort of limbo like state of total mindblank adoration, never quite capable of making that leap to full acceptance that people have the capacity to make things that i love.
i also find myself falling more in love with charlie everyday even though he eats lotsa cat food and sometimes pees himself. i have been assured this is not the development of some sort of terrible cat food and pee fettish, he is just irresistable in some ways. especially back in the day (like season one and two) when he was just dislexic and not completly retarded and when he still wore nice wollen jumpers.

those of you who know me well will remember that the key to my heart lies well and turly within the sweater and cardigan draw of a boys closet.

and how amazing are these photos HUH
special thanks to patrick for showing me such things.

...and for buying me a wolverine slinky recently.

No comments: